Driving the innovations of automobility of tomorrow!
Putting forward innovations of the future, Automotive Engineering Show Chennai will cover engineering and automation in vehicle and auto component manufacturing companies. Centred around the vehicle manufacturing plant, AES Chennai proves to be a unique ‘one of its kind’ show in the world.
It is an unmissable chance to forge valuable contacts, which means it also provides you with a great opportunity to present your company and your products to a keenly interested professional audience.
|Date||1 — 3 July 2021|
|Venue||Hall 1, Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India|
|Exhibitor space||To be confirmed|
|Exhibitors||To be confirmed|
|Visitors||To be confirmed|
Product groups on display!
- IT Systems
- Digital manufacturing, simulation, virtual reality
- CAD/CAM/CAE and rapid prototyping
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Production planning—ERP
- Engineering services
- Advanced Plastics/Composites
- Reverse engineering
Measuring machines and equipment
- Coordinate measurement machines
- Precision gauges
- Laser measurement
- Surface measuring devices
- Visual measuring equipment and image processing
- Process monitoring
- Calibration equipment
- Measurement software
Quality management systems/ CAQ
Standard certification & auditing agencies
- Environmental Test
- Surface finishing — abrasion, buffing, polishing, deburring, shot-blasting
- Chemical finishing— cleaning, pre-treatment, electro-washing, corrosion resistance systems, ultrasonic etc.
- Paint & powder coating — robotics, spraying systems, conveyor system, curing ovens and other equipment accessories
- Automotive paints
- Environmental, safety and protection
- Paint shop integrators and turn-key solution providers, consultants
- Metal working equipment
- Tooling, work holding, and jigs and fixtures
- Wielding systems including, spot welding, laser welding etc.
- Casting and forging
- In-plant handling systems, gantries, lifts, hoists, AGV
- Lubrication systems and machine fluids
- Sealing technology and adhesives; dispensing machines
- Coding and marking equipment
- Compressed air solutions
- Cleaning equipment
- Sensors & feedback devices- encoders & resolvers
- PLC, HMI, process control systems
- Data acquisition, loggers, control panels
- Networks, Ethernet communication protocols,
- Robotics-welding, pick and place, grippers
- Barcode systems, RFID Tracking
- Machine vision—vision software, sensors, cameras
- Linear drives, motion guides, gears, servo motors
- Mechanical transmission systems, pulleys
- Inverters, clutches, couplings, brakes, valves, actuators
- Bearings and ball-screws
Generate quality leads. Converse with like minded people. Expand your network.
The Chennai edition will allow you to meet visitors from relevant designations and departments in the OEM and component sector. Join us in 2020 and give your business the right exposure!
Find important show related documents here